Independent Commercial Property Specialists
Commercial Property Management is the backbone of Murchison’s business.
- Primary tenant contact
- Up to date tenancy schedules
- Lease event diary
- Lease negotiations
- Vacant space promotion
- Tenant sourcing
- Lease negotiation
- Ongoing market knowledge
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Repairs and maintenance assessments
- Capital expenditure forecasting
- Cash flow management
- Creditor management and payments
- Debtor management and invoicing
- Operating expenses reconciliation
- Periodic financial reporting
- Fitout supervision
- Consultant engagement and coordination
- Tendering of works
- Contract negotiation
- Project oversight
- Point of contact
- Regular inspections
- Service provider procurement and contract negotiation
- Service provider performance monitoring
- Oversight of tenant alterations
Property ownership is a dynamic and time-consuming business that affects your bottom line.
To maintain and increase value, properties need to be actively managed.
For every property under our care, we focus on controlling costs and maximising value through:
Quality management systems
Robust reporting software and easy to understand reports.
Creating and maintaining strong tenant relations
Tenant satisfaction is the most critical factor in delivering cash-flow and capital appreciation.
The highest standards of building presentation
Tenants are proud of their surroundings and your investment value is maintained.
Proactive hands-on approach
To maintain tenant relations, when a job needs to be done, we make sure it is done in a timely and efficient manner.